Monday, June 14, 2010

Good hair day!


Afro's back!

Corn rows #2

Snoop Dog braids

Corn rows #1
Karim has been going through changes as well, after all, it's not fair that only momma and papa get to have all the fun! So, last month, our friend from Togo who watches him often did three different braids on him...check 'em out yourself, what do you think? Most people's reaction was that he's such a pretty girl...not sure what to think. I was telling Ismael that his whole face just popped out so much more and I found myself analyzing who he looked like more every time I looked at him! All of a sudden his hair wasn't the main event. I have to say that after a few weeks, I missed his hair aura.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I want to fluff it with my fingers. What does he think about these huge do's?

    ReplyDelete